Hold on to your hat, because this episode is a whirlwind!
Today’s guest is podcast VSL pioneer Brandon Fredrickson.
In this episode, we talk religion, midget sports betters… and as usual, making a bunch of money with direct response marketing.
Having a discussion is easier when you’re not screwing people over
Show highlights include:
- How a totalled car, a message board, and “the world’s worst sales letter” generated $183,800 overnight (9:41)
- How “magic software” offers got kicked off ClickBank for all time (22:35)
- Sales letter not converting? Try the “Hero & Oppressor” angle and watch your sales take off like a rocket (24:16)
- 2 simple ways to increase your conversions (without relying on exaggerated promises or proof) (36:44)
- The ritual secret for building marketing campaigns that are more addictive than cocaine (59:39)
- The weird reason there are almost no South African business gurus (1:18:33)
- Revealed: the “broken arm” method for selling with your ethics intact (1:31:13)
- The origin story of the podcast VSL (use this method to uncover untapped advertising methods) (1:48:22)
Review The Chris Haddad Show
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Chris Haddad Show! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple podcast, Spotify or your favourite podcast listening app, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!