Matt Bacak is not just a marketer but an avid split tester and bestselling author. He has been an online marketer since 1997 and is considered by many as a Digital Marketing Legend. Through his books, he has created a fanbase of over 1.2 million people and built multi-million dollar companies.
He’s also an email marketing guru and has been a serial entrepreneur since the age of 12.
Today, we talk with Matt about his journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur and marketer. He shares his love for split testing with us, how he’s helped people put “butts in seats” in events, and some of his wisdom in business and copywriting.
“If you can give somebody the greatest mindfuck, people will pay a lot for that.” – Matt Bacak
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Matt got into the world of marketing
- Matt’s entrepreneurial drive
- How it felt like being behind the scenes
- Matt’s first product
- What keeps Matt going?
- Matt’s love for split testing
- Low ticket versus high ticket clients
- Who is Mansa Musa?
- What does it feel like to age in business?
- Is college worth going to?
- Matt’s advice for new copywriters
References & links mentioned:
- Chris Haddad’s Website
- The 16-Word Sales Letter by Evaldo Albuquerque
- 10 Commandments Of A-List Copywriters by John Bejakovic
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish
- The Great Game of Business by Jack Stack and Bo Burlingham
Review The Chris Haddad Show
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Chris Haddad Show! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!