Anthony Trister, The Coffee Shop Millionaire, is the true definition of a natural-born salesman. Money-making and relationship-building are the names of his game and his passion is in selling anything legal and ethical under the sun.
Anthony has successfully earned more than 21 million dollars online and has helped and inspired fellow business owners to make money online.
“Be careful with your skills, because you can use them for good or for bad.” – Anthony Trister
In today’s episode, we talk with Anthony about his impressive background in sales and how his gift for the craft has allowed him to become one of the most successful internet marketers. We explore some other interesting topics as well such as how he got into the survival industry and why bidets could be the next biggest thing.
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Is AI going to steal our jobs?
- What is the difference between persuasion and manipulation?
- Anthony’s relationship with sales
- Extraversion versus introversion in sales
- Anthony’s first-ever product launch
- The importance of empathy in sales
- The moment Anthony knew he was gifted in sales
- The amazing thing about bidets
- How Anthony got into the survival industry
- Talks about money
References & links mentioned:
Review The Chris Haddad Show
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Chris Haddad Show! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!