Amanda Dobson always thought that she was going to be a lawyer for the rest of her life until she found the magic in digital marketing.
Through hard work and determination, Amanda was able to build a successful career which has helped her go from zero to the top of their industries. She is an unstoppable force and won’t let anyone get in the way of her success.
In this episode, we cover a wide range of topics with Amanda including her struggles as a woman in the industry, and why most people would rather believe in fake but interesting news over the boring truth.
Copywriters are some of the bravest people that I know.
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Women in copywriting
- Dealing with social anxiety and self-doubt
- Amanda’s copywriting experience
- Psychology of challenge funnels
- Amanda’s journey into the marketing world
- Amanda’s fear of hanging out with fellow women
- Learning to use different voices as a copywriter
- The importance of forgiving yourself
- Believing in your product as a copywriter
- Anti-expert bias in marketing
- Finding balance in life
Review The Chris Haddad Show
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Chris Haddad Show! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple podcast, Spotify or your favourite podcast listening app, subscribe to the show and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!