Andrew is a skilled entrepreneur that knows his way around business. He’s also a talented and highly sought-after copywriter in the e-commerce and direct response world. Currently, he lives in Colombia with his wife and two-year-old daughter.
“There’s nothing worse than hiring someone without a specific role.” – Andrew Contreras
In today’s episode, Andrew gives us expert tips on how to build businesses, manage your employees, and deal with complicated business expenses. We also talk about his thoughts on AI, creativity, and his life in Colombia.
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Why Red Hot Marketing?
- The importance of accountability in business
- How Andrew grew his business?
- Andrew’s lessons from handling employees
- How to make sure you don’t over-hire?
- How Andrew keeps his team motivated and engaged
- The ins and outs of managing business partnerships
- Andrew’s goal for the business
- Andrew’s thoughts on the recent rise in notoriety of AI
- Talks about universal income
- Can a computer replace creativity?
- What are Andrew’s plans for his daughter?
- What life is like in Colombia
References & links mentioned:
Review The Chris Haddad Show
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Chris Haddad Show! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!