Stephen Somers is the CEO and co-founder of Marketplace Superheroes, a company that helps people build successful businesses by selling on Amazon. Together with his business partner, Robert Rickey, they have worked with over 8,000 members.
Stephen and Robert teach from their experience of building their own 8-figure Amazon business, which has generated over $12 million dollars from physical product sales.
Today, we talk about more than just business with Stephen. Get to know Stephen before he started Marketplace Superheroes and what drives him to keep going.
We also share our thoughts about the future of AI, the meaning of life, and whether science is real or not.
“I think all you can do is to give people principles that work and let them go from there.” – Stephen Somers
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Who is Stephen Somers?
- How much Stephen’s business makes per year
- Stephen’s childhood in Ireland
- Why Stephen stopped playing music
- One of Stephen’s lowest points in life
- How Stephen got into marketing and e-commerce
- Stephen’s future advice to his kids
- What drives Stephen?
- How success has impacted Stephen’s friendships
- What AI is never going to replace
- Thinking about mortality
- Talks about science and the mystery of the universe
- One of the scariest things about the world right now
References & links mentioned:
- Chris’s Website
- How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- Awareness by Anthony De Mello
- Marketplace Superheroes YouTube Channel
- Marketplace Superheroes
Review The Chris Haddad Show
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Chris Haddad Show! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!