James Klein has been an entrepreneur for over 40 years, you might even say he is a serial entrepreneur, and he loves the hustle and grind. He has worked in multiple industries, including the travel, restaurant, and supplement industries, and is currently active in the pet industry.
He is currently the CEO of True Canine and Harmonium Health, and he also consultants for fellow business owners. James also entered the direct response space right before the COVID pandemic.
“The whole secret about being a good entrepreneur is learning from your mistakes and not repeating them.” – James Klein
Today, we talk with James about his extensive journey in the entrepreneurial space and what he’s learned during his ups and downs. He shares his wisdom in running a business and becoming a good entrepreneur.
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Who is James Klein?
- Why James loves working 60 hours a week
- James’ journey to entrepreneurship
- The brutality of the restaurant business
- Why you shouldn’t believe social media
- The loneliness of success
- Why James avoids politics
- What’s the problem with some copywriters?
- Dealing with insecurities in business
- How James sold supplements to muscle heads
- How James got into direct response
- How James remains humble despite his success
- The proper way to network
- Why you shouldn’t be friends with your employees
- The future of artificial intelligence
- What differentiates good entrepreneurs and bad ones
- Why James entered the pet industry
References & links mentioned:
Review The Chris Haddad Show
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Chris Haddad Show! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!