Brad Weimert is known for his signature mohawk and mad sales skills. A passionate adventurer and hard-working entrepreneur, Brad has the best of both worlds.
Used to the hardships that are part of being an endurance athlete, Brad has carried this determination over into the world of business. Leveraging his better-than-solid foundation in sales and entrepreneurship, he founded Easy Pay Direct, a payment gateway that serves over 60,000 merchants.
“You can have everything. You just can’t have it all at once.”
In today’s episode, we take a deep dive into Brad’s current and past life as an athlete and how he has taken lessons from that life and applied them in the field of business. We also find out a few other interesting things about Brad, particularly his decision to rock a mohawk and how he takes care of his health.
Some topics that we discussed include:
- Who is Brad?
- Why you should name-drop for validity
- The benefits of using Easy Pay Direct
- Why Brad has a mohawk
- What was Brad’s childhood like?
- Brad’s background in sales
- What made Brad a good knife salesman?
- How sales have affected Brad’s view of humanity
- The beauty of connecting with people who are in pain
- Brad’s experience with getting an assistant
- Brad’s future plans
- Dealing with difficulties as an entrepreneur
- How Brad spends his downtime
- How Brad takes care of his health
References & links mentioned:
Review The Chris Haddad Show
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Chris Haddad Show! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!